Industrial Automation Support
Malik Automation provides ongoing customer support, from the initial system design to any repairs or updates made on legacy systems.
Our support services include:
- Risk assessment and guidance regarding purchases, repairs and migration
- Manuals, training and support for start up assistance
- Phone consultation available 24/7
- Troubleshooting at your location
Have an emergency or technical service issue? Our experts are ready.
When an emergency or technical service issue arises, Malik Automation has the engineers available to respond quickly to your situation. We understand how important it is to minimize downtime and resolve even the most complex issues promptly, completely and safely.
At Malik Automation, our seasoned engineering experts possess industry-specific expertise, and have access to a robust inventory of equipment and tools to properly troubleshoot plcs, drives, or sensors and resolve your problem to your complete satisfaction.
Some problem situations can be handled via a phone call. If this does not completely solve your problem, our engineers can travel to your site to work with your engineers to resolve your emergency situation.
Industrial Automation Maintenance
Malik Automation understands the importance of keeping a well maintained automation system.
Our services include:
- Maintenance for new and legacy systems
- Access to expert engineers who consult and support your engineering team
- Knowledge of the entire automation process enabling you to use fewer vendors
Malik Automation’s goal is to keep our customers productive and profitable with well maintained automation systems. We know that a fully functioning system avoids costly, unwanted downtime. Though Malik Automation quickly solves maintenance problems with our expedited shipping and vast inventory of new and legacy parts, we also work with companies proactively to minimize maintenance needs and avoid system shutdowns.
Scheduling a proactive analysis with Malik Automation will allow our expert team of engineers to assess the condition of each working part of your automation system. We know the cost and availability of each part, and can weigh the benefits of replacing versus repairing. After performing an analysis, we share the information with your internal engineering team and company decision makers and make recommendations for both immediate and longterm maintenance. Hiring Malik Automation to perform a system analysis will allow your company to make smart maintenance decisions before your system ever shuts down.
Whether you need an existing maintenance issue resolved quickly, or want to learn how to keep your working system in top operating condition, Malik Automation is your automation system maintenance resource. If you have any questions or require further information about our automation maintenance capabilities, please contact us.
Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC)
Lost productivity caused by poor performance or unplanned failure of your automation assets can significantly reduce your revenue and profitability. To reach your production and business goals, you need to keep your critical assets running at peak efficiency.
A Malik Automation Annual Maintenance Service Agreement provides plant-wide maintenance services on all your automation assets including drives, programmable controllers, motion systems, networks and software – both discrete and process systems. Pending system failures are identified and only those system components that are past their operational lifecycle are recommended to be repaired or replaced.
This approach drives down costs by eliminating unnecessary repairs occurring with most time-based Annual maintenance programs.
In addition to providing regularly scheduled Annual maintenance service visits.
• Helps reduce Total Cost of Ownership by optimizing your Maintenance, Repair & Operations budget
• Increases production revenue by reducing downtime and scrap
• Full-service warranty provides Malik Automation remanufactured replacement parts to ensure compatibility
• Scheduled maintenance inspections developed and improved through years of automation system maintenance experience
• System compatibility and interoperability issues, spare parts inventory, product notices, patches and upgrades identified and resolved
• Complete documentation of inspections and recommendations
A scheduled and regular Annual maintenance program is a smart investment that pays big dividends by reducing overall maintenance costs, increases system uptime and improves productivity of your material handling system.